Friday, October 4, 2013

Here's the scoop.

Today is October 4, 2013.it has Been a long week.I did ok on my states test.I will start working on my capitals/states.The one thing I find difficult when learning about states is capitals.In math we have been working on iTunes U with Ms.Ellis in math.I really love it.The most interesting thing working with iTunes U is really fun.We started a new novel called Shiloh.It Is about a dog name shiloh and the dog followers Marty.


The one thing I like so far about the novel is that I love Marty because he is helpful.The one thing I didn't like was when Judd tries to take Shiloh back. One character trait that describes the main character Marty is he is love able,caring and sweet.October is breast cancer awareness mouth.Three important facts about it are breast cancer is cancer that starts in tissues of the breast.One in eight women be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.


No comments:

Post a Comment