Thursday, September 26, 2013

GoodMorning!!

Today I'm going to tell you about the novel we have read. Maniac is the main character he is smart. Maniac Ran away from the beals house  and then he came back.1.Maniac had a home and played baseball.2.Maniac likes buffalos.3. Maniac likes baseball.4.Maniac Likes the weta end.
2.Maniac parents got killed.3.Maniac tired to go to the east side.4.Maniac met Amanda.5.Maniac untied cobbles knot.Yes,Never take a bite of anyone's candy bar.Maniac reminded me on my sister for getting smart mouth than got slap.1.helpful2..thoughful5.Athleted.In the book I would have changed the last part about when Grayson died because I wanted to no a little bit more.Ithink maniac would like the iPads if he was in my class room because it's very helpful and easy to get more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment