Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh Book Review

Today is Thursday, October 24, 2013.We Have just completed our second novel,Shiloh.The Protagonist in the book is Marty. A protagonist is the main character of the book.          
An antagonist is the character who fights against the problem.The main conflict in the story is when        Shiloh followes Marty,Shiloh really belongs to Judd.The resolution of Shiloh was when Marty tells Judd that Shiloh is really Judd's dog and Judd let's Marty keep Shiloh.My favorite part of Shiloh was when Judd lets Marty keep Shiloh.My least second favorite part of Shiloh was when Judd gives Marty a dog collar.If I could be any of the character in the book I would be Dara Lynn Because she is scared of snakes and is a diva.I would recommend this book to another student because it is very funny and a great novel.




No comments:

Post a Comment